Zarengold: Moscow to Beijing
A Private Train Journey on the Trans-Siberian Railroad from Moscow to Beijing
Explore some of the world's most dramatic landscapes on a 16-day journey from Moscow to Beijing via Ulan Bator from the comfort of your private train, the Zarengold.
What Makes Your Journey Unique
- The mini-Naadam, an elaborate and colorful festival of ‘the three games of men’, horse riding, archery and wrestling. The many skills on display at Terelj National Park provide insight into the local tradition, ceremony and culture of these sublime lands.
- Lake Baikal by train. A day dedicated entirely to enjoying the blissful Lake Baikal, the oldest and deepest freshwater lake in the world. Unbelievable vistas of outstanding natural beauty. A panoramic train route that runs directly alongside the lake, with opportunities to swim, picnic and much more. A truly rejuvenating day.
- Get up close to authentic Siberian villages, country lanes and wooden houses. Straight out of a fairy-tale, as if you’re in a picture book. Dramatic skies and mountain tops add to the sensation of witnessing a legend come to life.
The Trans-Siberian Railroad is simply legendary. One of the greatest travel adventures in the world. Explore Russia, Mongolia and China through our private train tours and enjoy travel that is captivating, comfortable, straightforward and secure.
Moscow to Beijing by train. Stunning scenery, splendid and opulent lands. A once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Highlights of Your Journey
- Great Wall of China
- Beijing’s Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
- Temple of Heaven
- Outstanding natural beauty: Overnight stay in a traditional yurt in the Mongolian Alps on request
- The cities of Ulan Bator, Ulan Ude, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, and Kazan
- Open-air museum in Irkutsk and the Mongolian Alps
- Moscow, one of the greatest cities on Earth. Russia’s proud capital, complete with tours of its world-famous icons and cathedrals, including the Kremlin grounds and Red Square
Visit Trains-and-Cruises.com for More
For more information about the Zarengold: Moscow to Beijing journey including itinerary, departure dates and prices, please visit Trains-and-Cruises.com.