Zarengold: Beijing to Moscow
A Private Train Journey on the Trans-Siberian Railroad from Beijing to Moscow
Board your private train, the Zarengold, and embark on a 15-day journey from Beijing to Moscow via Ulan Bator on the world's most famous railroad. An unforgettable adventure awaits.
What Makes Your Journey Unique
- A colorful festival of games in Gorkhi-Terelj National Park modeled after Monoglia’s National Naadam (National Games)
- Exhibitions of horseback riding, archery and wrestling
- Insight into the tradition, ceremony and culture of Mongolia
- A day dedicated to enjoying stunning Lake Baikal, the largest freshwater lake in the world
- Panoramic views of awe-inspiring natural beauty along the shore of Lake Baikal
- Authentic Siberian villages, country roads and wooden houses
- Picturesque, dramatic skies and mountain peaks
A journey on the legendary Trans-Siberian Railroad is one of the greatest travel experiences in the world.
On the Zarengold private train, explore Russia, Mongolia and China on an exclusive adventure that spans six time zones and 9,288 kilometers/5,771 miles.
Enjoy a captivating, comfortable and secure adventure from Beijing to Moscow that weaves stunning scenery, rich history and classic train travel into a tapestry of unforgettable memories.
Highlights of Your Journey
- The Great Wall of China
- Beijing’s Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
- Temple of Heaven in Beijing
- Outstanding natural beauty: an overnight stay in a traditional yurt in the Mongolian Alps (bookable in advance)
- The cities of Ulan Bator, Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, and Kazan
- Open-air museums in Irkutsk and in the Mongolian Alps
- Moscow, one of the greatest cities on earth. Russia’s proud capital, complete with tours of its world-famous icons and cathedrals, including the Kremlin grounds, Red Square and the Moscow Metro
Visit Trains-and-Cruises.com for More
For more information about the Zarengold: Beijing to Moscow journey including itinerary, departure dates and prices, please visit Trains-and-Cruises.com.