Trans-Siberian: Beijing - Moscow
The Trans-Siberian Railroad Aboard the Tsar's Gold Private Train
15-Day Railroad Journey from Beijing Through Mongolia to Lake Baikal and on to Moscow
On each Trans-Siberian journey, guests are accompanied by an experienced multilingual tour director and a doctor on board. A sophisticated on-board program complements a comprehensive excursion and sightseeing package to make your journey truly memorable.
Highlights of the journey
- Panoramic train route directly alongside Lake Baikal
- Beijing’s Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
- Mongolian horseback riding demonstration
- Typical Siberian villages
Included in the journey
- Journey with guaranteed lodging in the booked category aboard the exclusively chartered train from Elian to Moscow. From Beijing to Erlian (ca. 16 hours) accommodation in a 2- or 4-bed compartment in a Chinese sleeping car. The Chinese train does not include wagons in the Nostalgic Comfort or Bolshoi categories.
- Travel for several hours along the Trans-Siberian Railroad’s panoramic route directly on the shores of Lake Baikal, with stops for photos
- Tour director with extensive knowledge of the region throughout the journey
- Competent tour guides for each group of no more than 26 guests.
- Local travel guides
- All transfers and bus tours according to itinerary
- All excursions and sightseeing according to itinerary, including all entry fees
- All meals according to your itinerary
- Porter service at all railway stations
- A doctor on board the train (from the Chinese border to Moscow)
- Shower facilities on board the train
- 2 overnights in a hotel in Beijing and 1 night in Moscow in first-class hotels
- 1 overnight in Ulan Bator in a centrally located, mid-range hotel
- 1 overnight in Irkutsk in a first-class hotel
- Informational booklet on the region and train for each booked compartment
- Specials for Bolshoi guests: two meals to choose from for Lunch and Dinner on board the train, 1 bottle of water per person every day in the compartment, 1 alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink included with meals on board the train
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Passport required (passport must be valid more than 6 months after departure date from China/Russia)
- Visa required, depending on your nationality
- No vaccination mandatory
PLEASE CHECK DETAILS WITH YOUR LOCAL EMBASSY.